A Scam Email with the Subject "From Mrs Alice Nkomo" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Thu, 08 Apr 2010 09:04:13 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "From Mrs Alice Nkomo"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Please let all your correspondence be on my personal and only email account. email@example.com DEAR FRIEND, My name is Mrs Alice Nkomo, the first wife of Mr David Nkomo of Zimbabwe. This might be a surprise to you about where I got your contact address. I got it when i was seaching for who will assist me and my daughter out of this suffering. During the current war against the farmers in Zimbabwe from the supports of our President Robert Mugabe to claim all the white-owned farms to his party members and his followers, he ordered all white farmers to surrender all their farms to his party members and his followers. My Husband is one of the best farmers in our country, and the President to the Farmers associations in Zimbabwe. And because he did not support Mugabe's ideas, Mugabe's supporters invaded my Husband farm and burnt everything in the farm, and killed my Husband and made away with a lot of items in my Husbands farm. Before his death, my Husband had deposited with a BANK in ABROAD the sum of US$99.5 Million Dollars (Ninety nine million five hundred Thousand united state Dollars). After the death of my Husband, we decided to move to COTNOU BENIN REPUBLIC west africa where me and my only daughter is presently.So I decided to contact overseas firm/individual and companies that will assist me to move this money out of the BANK because as asylum seekers we are not allowed to operate any bank account within WEST AFRICA, even to do any business is not allowed. Me and my daughter as agreed to offer you 40% of the total sum for your assistance, 10% will be mapped out for any expenses that may be incurred in the course of this transaction and 50% will be for me and my daughter to invest in you country. All I want you to do is to furnish me with your direct Cell phone and fax numbers indicating your full mailling address for easy communication and any of your identification photo pictures to no who am dealing with. As soon as i received your full contact informations to proceed i will conect you and the BANK together to open comunication regarding how the funds will be release to you on my behalf. I wont you to take Note that this business deal is legit and 100% risk-free and it requires absolutely confidential. I hope to hear from you asap. Best Regards, Mrs Alice Nkomo Please let all your correspondence be on my personal and only email account. firstname.lastname@example.org