A Scam Email with the Subject "Re: sincerely urgent please." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 04 Apr 2010 05:59:14 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Kathy" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Beloved Friend, I am Kathy Kunzel from Holland. I am married to an African who worked with a construction company in Asia for twenty Years before he died in the tsunami disasters.We were married but without children and presently very old. I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for Cancer of the lungs. When my late husband was alive, he deposited the sum of $14.5M. (Fourteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand U.S.Dollars) with a finance house in Benin Republic. I want to entrust this fund to you so that you will use 70% of this money to fund orphanages, widows and less privilege people around the world in my name Kathy Kunzel Foundation and use the remaining 30% for yourself. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the details I will give you the contact of my family lawyer so that he can guide you to receive the fund. I have given the finance house instruction about the transfer. You should include the following information when replying: 1) Your full name and contact address. 2) Your direct telephone number. 3) An assurance that you will use this fund as I instructed above. 4) Your age and occupation. God bless you. Kathy Kunzel -- This message has been scanned for viruses and dangerous content by MailScanner, and is believed to be clean.