A Scam Email with the Subject "CAN I TRUST YOU!!!" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 15 Mar 2010 07:17:12 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Charles Seko"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
rgent Business / Investment Appeal Attn: Director / C. E. O. Greetings, I know you will be surprise to read from me, but please consider this letter as a request for a business and investment inquiry. I am Mr. Charles Seko, from the Democratic Republic of Congo, (formally known as Zaire) I found your contact through my search but honestly I don't know you, I need a reliable company or individual who can assist me in transferring a reasonable sum of money abroad for Investment. I am soliciting for your assistance to transfer the sum of (US$7.5M) Seven Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to your individual or company's account for our mutual benefits. My father made this money from Diamond deals; during his time as one of the Directors in Kampangala diamond mine in Congo . However, he lodged the fund in a Private Security company in South Africa , as the deals he did where concluded in South Africa . My father died few months ago after a brief illness but before his death, he told me about the money and also gave me all the documents that will enable me retrieve the money from the Security Company. Now, as the first Son of the family, I have the responsibility of moving this money overseas as directed by my late father. The idea of involving you in this business is for you to assist me in transferring this money to your overseas account for investment purposes. Please feel free to contact me through the above contact details if you are interested, I will inform you of the Procedure mapped out for the successful conclusion of this transaction, if you will liaise with me to achieve this desirable objective; my family and I have agreed to give you 30% of total amount for your assistance and the remaining 70% will be for my family investments in your country at the conclusion of the transaction. Please treat this matter with utmost urgency and the confidentiality it deserves. Waiting to hear from you. Yours truly, Mr. Charles Seko. Email:charle_Seko@hotmail.com Tel:+27 839 235 731 (For and on behalf of the Seko family)