A Scam Email with the Subject "PLEASE LET'S WORK TOGETHER." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 15 Feb 2010 13:56:43 -0800 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "CONFIDENTIAL"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
My name is Olabode George, A nigerian, the formal chairman of Nigerian Ports Authority and a cheiftain in the ruling party (PEOPLES DEMOCRATIC PARTY). But right now I am presently serving two and half years jail term of a crime I commited during my tenure as the chairman of Nigerian Port Authority some years back. I have to confess to you that some contract were awarded by me then that was really inflated in which the authority got to know about it later and I was convicted and sent to jail. I inflated some contract that I realized about (Five Hundred Million Dollars) and the money was share within the board and at the end of the day I got about (A hundred Million Dollars) in which I deposited in some banks in Nigeria and slo invested some of the fund in my Gas and Oil Company. Some of my account have been discovered and frozen but I still have some account that is secretive and known to only me and my account officer. I don't want you to see this email as one of those scam email that you receive everyday as you can check my profile on the internet to confirm all I am telling you, please click this link to know what I am telling you.(http://www.osundefender.org/?p=6708) or check my name on google.com So what I really want you to do right now is that I would like you to contact my account officer in the person of Mr. Mike Duru through his email address (email@example.com) telling him you are my partner and I will find a means to send my first son to him once he confirmed that you reach him. I want my (Eight Million Dollars) that is in (Diamond Bank PLC) be transfered into your account and I am ready to give you 40% of the total fund if you agree to work with me and also assure me that you will transfer the remaining 60% of the fund to a new account that my account officer will open in my son name in your country. And I am begging you to please assure me that you will not run away with my money once the fund is remitted into your account, I am saying this because a man ran away with my ($500,000 USD) in about two months ago and this is why I needed someone out of my country to do this with me. And I am begging you to please let this deal be a secret between two of us alone and no one because I am pre So please contact my account officer with the following information. Your full name and contact address. Telephone number. Age. Marrital status. Sex. Country of orign. As soon as you contact my account officer he will definitely contact me about you response and I will give him a go ahead once I confirmed your seriousness. You may not have access to talk to me or continue to hear from me because I do not have access to a mobile phone, even as at now I am writing you with one the prison warden laptop and I may not have this kind of opportunity next time but you are free to contact my account officer Mr. Mike Duru and he will tell you all that is necessary to do. Thanks once again. Mr. Olabode George.