The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Generic o

Subject:  Collins. Hello
From:  "Bradwell"<>
Date:  Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:52:14 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "Collins. Hello" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 30 Jan 2010 23:52:14 -0800 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Bradwell"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear friend, 
I’m sure this e-mail will get to you like a surprise but it's true. 
I'm at a routine check in my bank where I work; 
encountered in an account that has not been claimed, 
which is currently $ 14.300,000 ((Fourteen million U.S. Dollars) are credited. 

This account belonged to Mr. Christian Eich, a customer of our bank, 
who sadly died. Mr. Christian Eich was a native of German. 

I an my two colleague have decided to transfer the above stated sum abroad for investment purpose 
since there is no one to claim the funds, and we don’t want the government to confiscate the funds. 

I need the cooperation of a foreign partner like you, who we shall present as a partner to the late 
Mr. Christian Eich, so that we can transfer the funds to your account. 

For this support, you will receive 30% of the sum while the remaining 70% I will share with my two 
colleagues working with me in the bank. 

If you are interested, you can send me an e-mail, so I can send you more details. 

Please send your response to this e-mail address:

Please Read:


Collins Bradwell. 

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018