A Scam Email with the Subject "HOTEL JOB VACANCY" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 03 Jan 2010 10:38:33 -0800 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was HOLIDAY INN HOTEL <email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
3rd January 2010.
We are delighted to bring to your notice in refer to the current employment vacancies in our reputable Hotel. We discovered your CV through the CV database website and we found your CV convenient for one of the posts in our hotel, These vacancies were created as a result of the temporary onward relocation of our foreign expatriate staffs that will go for further training, while others were sent on compulsory retirement due to there official retirement period. As a result of this, the Hotel hereby wishes to replace these vacancies with suitably qualified employees. We also require teachers that can tutor workers while on further training. Below are the vacancy and payment. Monthly salaries are paid in UK local currency (British Pounds).
BELOW ARE THE UNDER LISTED VACANCIES WITH OFFICIAL MONTHLY SALARY SCALE:
2. Cleaning the Hotel Room. â2700
* Your age must be 18 years and upward
* Generally your education must be above secondary education.
* Must be reliable and trustworthy.
* Must be law-abiding and adhere strictly to the Rules and regulations guiding the operations of the Hotel
* Those seeking for higher position such as Human Resource managers, Assistant Manager e.g. must have must obtained qualification and working experiences which could be relevant to the position being Sort for.
*ACCOMMODATION - Each Staff is entitled to a self-contained apartment with kitchen, toilet and bathroom with modern facilities. The accommodation is in the staffs' quarters located the next from the work site.
*FEEDING - Breakfast are generally served to all employees every morning while on duty.
If you wish to apply for
a position among the short listed vacancies, submit your application/CV to The
General Manager via email (
firstname.lastname@example.org) for standard application and procedures. The hotel will shoulder the payment of visa and flight ticket of all selected employees.
Sir Alex Carvalho
Human Resources Management
Holiday Inn Hotels Kensington Forum.
Holiday Inn Hotel Executives General Manager
Holiday Inn Kensington Forum