The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

From:  "camsonmoris"<>
Date:  Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:42:34 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "URGENT REPLY NEEDED" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 10 Jan 2010 22:42:34 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "camsonmoris"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dearest Friend,

Calvary greetings to you in the precious name of the Almighty God.

I know this mail will come to you by supprise but it is through divine intervention I have 

contacted you as I got your details through web search as a result of my quess to look for a 

trustworthy individual who will assist me.My names are Mr.Camson Moris. I am a Bazilian man 

curently been trapped in the war torned Angola. Before the beggining of the war with our 

neighboring country, I was fully involved in a business and I have made lot of money, but 

because of the war that is presently going on in this region am under the obligation of 

finding my way our of this deadly zone as crude oil business is no more in favourable tern.

My purpose of contacting you is to seek for your assistance in receieving my had earned 

money which I have deposited with a security vault and is ready to be moved out of this 

region with an assistance of a diplomatic arrangement.The total amount is $4.5M. However, 

all I want you to do is to stand as the beneficiary in your country after which I will come 

down if i'm able to come out of this war region and we shall jointly invest the fund in a 

profitable business venture. If you can do this for me, I shall set aside a total sum of 

20% for you for your assistance while the remaining 80% shall be used for a good investment 

in your country. It shall be my delight if you can assist and please kindly get back to me 

immediately so that I can send you the details movement of the fund to your country with 

immediate effect.Kindly contact me on this my secret email with your details 
Your full name and address
Your direct Teliphone number
 so that i can give you the full details about this transaction as soon as possible.

I shall await your quick response.
Mr.Camson Moris

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018