A Scam Email with the Subject "hiRocky" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 25 Mar 2008 08:30:13 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Rocky Atkins" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Welcome one and all! We here are a dynamic company in the field of financial activity!
We consider our international business contacts as important as our domestic contacts. In order to strengthen our team, we are looking for professional escrowagents across the European globe. Although we pride ourselves as a business based on flexibility and worker satisfaction, there are several provisions that one must adhere to before applying for a position here.
In order for your resume to be applicable for review you MUST:
• Reside in Europe (i.e. U.K. Italy, France, Spain, Germany, etc.)
• Have some computer knowledge
• Be free for at least 5 hours during the week.
In return for your obligation to the terms set forth above, we WILL:
• Provide, for you, a good salary based on your performance and excellent career opportunities if you feel the need to terminate your service to us.
• Leave it yourself, as your working hours organize
Your earnings, on average, may range from 2000 euro per month. After you have completed your application, you may send it to email@example.com. If you want to know more about our company, or are interested in this position and would like to know more details about certain positions, please send your questions to via email to
With best regards