The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

From:  anita camara <>
Date:  Mon, 16 Jul 2007 03:12:27 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "WITH DUE RESPECT" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 16 Jul 2007 03:12:27 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was anita camara <>, although it may have been spoofed.

Hello Dear, <*xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

After having gone through your profile, I prayed and decided to confide in you for this simple and sincere business bearing in mind that one has to take some risks at times to survive trial times.

I am Miss Anita Camara, The only daughter to the late Mr. Ibrahim Camara of <*xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Sierra Leone who was a very wealthy Gold and Diamond dealer. My father was assassinated by unknown gun men after his return trip from Europe with my Mother. All the police efforts to track down the assassins of my late Father and mother has not been successful, Hence I decided to flee to a neighbouring country where I have been since as a refugee seeking asylum in a refugee camp there in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire.

Meanwhile, before the death of my parents, my late father told me that He deposited the sum of U.S $ 18.500.000.00 with a bank here in Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
where I am residing now. I have gone to the bank with the official lodgement receipt of the money as issued to my father by the bank when he deposited the money and the bank confirmed that the money is with them. I have decided to invest this money out side Africa and I need you to assist me in receiving this money with your bank account while I join you for investment in your country.

I am seeking your assistance to enable me front you to the bank as my foreign partner who will assist me in receiving this money from the bank.

(1) To provide me with your detailed personal information which includes, your full names, Contact address, bank account information and your Telephone and fax numbers so that I can submit it to the bank authorising them to recognise and transfer the money into your bank account as my foreign guardian.

(2) To serve as a guardian to this fund since I am only 19 years.
3) to provide a good business where this money will be invested since am since I am still a novice in the business world
(3) To make arrangement for me to come over to your country to further my
education and to secure a resident permit in your country.

Moreover, I am willing to offer you 20 % of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input after the successful transfer of this money into your bank account and 5% for any expenses that might incurred during the transfer process making it 25% of the total amount.
Please get back to me .
Thanks and God bless.

Miss Anita.

Looking for a deal? Find great prices on flights and hotels with Yahoo! FareChase.

Ready for the edge of your seat? Check out tonight's top picks on Yahoo! TV.