Greetings to you..............
Please accept my sincere apologizes if my email does not meet your business or personal ethics. I am Mrs. Regina Shujmeda from London, I am 58 years old, a widow to late Mr.John Shujmeda who was the President of agricultural equipment giant AGCO Corp, who perished on the 4th of January 2002 in a plane crash in Birmingham.
Please View the Website below: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/1742404.stm
After going through some files of my late husband, I discovered a Deposit Certificate of (£12.5Million Pounds(Twelve Million,Five hundred Thousand Pounds Sterling) with a Bank in London. But due my sickness, I have not been able to claim this fund from the Bank, as I have been in the hospital in Liverpool and my sickness continue getting worster.
I am presently in a hospital where I have been undergoing chemotherapy treatment for cancer of the lungs and have since lost my ability to talk. My doctors told me that I have limited time to live due to the stroke and cancerous problems I am suffering from, and my doctors have courageously advised me that I may not live beyond the next Six months to eight months, this is because the cancer stage has reached a critical stage.
I am contacting you based on trust to present you to the Bank as the Next of Kin and Bonafide Inheritor to my Late Husband's fund, since I cannot claim this fund myself now and I may not live beyong next six-eight months according to my Doctors, but I have the faith in God that I will live more than the months my Doctors said by God grace.
Please! Please!! Your help is needed to avoid this money been diverted to the Government of UK as unclaimed fund/dormant account. Imagine somebody who have no child, I have nobody taking care of me here in the Hospital, and the money I have now is limited. Of which, that £12.5 Million Pounds Sterlings is my only hope to continue my treatment here in the Hospital, and hopefully by God grace I will survive.
I took this decision because I do not have any child or relative that will inherit this money. As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank. I will also issue you a deposit Certificate that will prove you as the new beneficiary of this fund. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated here in and keep this contact confidential till such a time these funds get to your custody.
If you will so kind to be of help, I will be very glad and only God will reward you for that. Upon the successful claim/transfer of the fund in your account as the next of Kin/orginal inheritor, 40% of the total fund will be taking as your own share, 10% goes to the Orphanage homes, while the remaining 50% will be transfer to my account here in Liverpool for my treatment and my daily Drugs in the hospital till the day, i will join the mother Nature.
Your assistant will be highly appreciated.
Thanks and God bless.
Mrs.Regina Shumejda ( Widow)