A Scam Email with the Subject "Job Opportunity...Work at Home(part/full time)...Open Operation" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 06 Aug 2008 10:23:50 -0400 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Honeywell International inc."<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Honeywell International inc. Career Opportunities: Interested Applicant: We are currently seeking 8 part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company. Honeywell International inc,is a diversified technology and manufacturing leader, serving customers worldwide with aerospace products and services; control technologies for buildings, homes and industry; automotive products; turbochargers; and specialty materials. Whether you're flying on a plane, driving a car, heating or cooling a home, furnishing an apartment, taking medication or playing a sport, Honeywell products touch most peoples' lives everyday. We are building a world that's safer and more secure … more comfortable and energy efficient … more innovative and productive. Honeywell is a great place to work. We offer challenging assignments and the opportunity to work with some terrific people around the world. We emphasize continuous learning, with opportunities to improve and grow our skills and experiences. We hire the best people; give them every possible opportunity to learn, grow, and develop; and reward them for their contributions.With roots tracing back to 1885, Honeywell employs more than 100,000 people in 95 countries. Under the leadership of Chairman and CEO Dave Cote, we focus on our Five Initiatives: Growth, Productivity, Cash, People and the Enablers, Honeywell Operating System and Functional Transformation. Due to our wide and varied interest, as well as ever increasing overhead, we have found it necessary to have our clients prepay for orders, whether in part,or full. Since the majority of our clients are in the united states, most of our cash flow comes in the form of certified checks or money orders, payable in US Funds. The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties: coordinate payments from our clients, receive payments, process payments at your local bank, and forward 90% of funds received to the proper branch office, as instructed. The remaining 10% is your commission. Since this position is need-based, you will have plenty of free time while enjoying good income.If interested, please reply and provide the following information required from you via E-mail. Name in full: Home/office address: Home/Cell Phone: Gender/Age: Marital Status/Nationality: Scanned copy of driver's license/international passport: Attached copy of resume: JOB DESCRIPTION ================== 1. Receive payment from our Clients and debtors. 2. processed Payments checks at your Bank. 3. Deduct 10% of Payments processed (your commission on each completed order) 4. Transfer the balance of 90% via Money Gram Money Transfer to any of our regional representative whose information will be provided to you. We appreciate your interest in Honeywell International Inc. Mark James Senior Vice President, Human Resources & Communications Honeywell International Inc. 101 Columbia Road Morristown, NJ 07962 Phone:206-984-0970 Fax:206-426-1407 Email:email@example.com