These forms of entitlement money are available
in Pinellas Parkpinellas Park, before May 13, 2008.
There is never any charge
to receive this help.
- 100's of sources of outright grants and loans especially for people
who don't have good credit. No job or credit check req. in some cases.
- The More You Owe, the Less You Pay Back. Reduce your credit
card and medical bill payments by up to 50%. Use the money from
the savings for anything you want.
- Collect $1,951 starting on next week's paycheck. This little known
government program takes a one-page form to get started. If you are currently
working, you qualify for this amount.
- $7,236 - $10,848 is available to help you if you are not working or are unable
to work due to a disability.
- Actual money if you've had your hours or pay cut since Jan 1, 2004.
If you are working, you've taken pay cuts over the past few years. There are ways
to get the money you have lost, back.
- $4,716 check if you earn less than $39,783 per year. The money is there to
help you and your family if your income is low. Most people don't know about this
- Monthly help to pay your rent in Pinellas Parkpinellas Park:$556/mo average. Despite budget
cutbacks, no politician would dare cut these rent subsidies. People can use this money
to buy essentials like food, clothes and car repairs.
The money is available in Pinellas Parkpinellas Park - Collect it.
P.S. Your portion of these funds go back into
the agency budget if not claimed.
--- End Message ---