The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  PLEASE READ AND REPLY IMMEDIATELY.
From:  TAKA OJI <dr.taka_oji09@msn.com>
Date:  Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:14:21 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "PLEASE READ AND REPLY IMMEDIATELY." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 13 Mar 2009 11:14:21 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was TAKA OJI <dr.taka_oji09@msn.com>, although it may have been spoofed.

 
Dear Friend,
 
 I know that this mail will come to you as a surpriseas we have never
met before.My name is Dr.Taka Oji.I am the bill and exchange manager in
African Development Bank (ADB).I Ho ped that you willnot expose or betray
this trust and  confident that I am about torepose on you for the mutual
benefit of our both families.
 
I am  writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished
along with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801with the
whole passengers on  6th of augustus 1997 and for your perusal you can view
this sitehttp://www.cnn.com/WORLD/9708/06/guam.passenger.list
 
Since thedemise of this our customer, I personally has watched with
keeninterest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one
has come to claim his funds of US$8.3M (Eight Million Three Hundred
Thoudsand United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for avery long
time.
On this note, I decided to seek for whom his nameshall be used as the
Next of Kin since nobody is coming for the fundagain.The Banking ethics
here  does not allow such money to stay morethan 12years, because the money
will be recalled to the Bank treasuryas unclaimed fund after this period.
In view of this I got your contactthrough the internet when I was
making a research on a foreigner thatI will use in this great  opportunity
because i dont want the money tobe recalled to our Bank treasury as uncliamed
fund.I have also agreedto offer 40% of the total sum and the rest 60% will be
for me.
Thereason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the
deceased man was a foreigner and  it is not authorized by the lawguiding our
Bank for a citizen of this country to make the claim ofthe fund.So the
request of you as a foreigner is necessary to applyfor the release and
transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliableBank account as the surving
relation to the deceased.
 
If you arereally sure of your integerity, trust worthy and
confidentiality, andaccept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply
withyour telephone and fax numbers and banking account details where you
wish to receive the fund.
 
Upon receipt of the above mentionedinformations,indicating your
interest in the business,I will send youby fax or e-mail a letter of application
which you will type  and sendback to our bank to enable us start this
transaction.
 
I will  notfail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch
free and donthave any negative impact.You should not entertain any fear as
allmodalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund has been
finalized, this  transaction will be completed within 14 bank workingdays
immediately we start the business.
Waiting for your urgentresponse and please kindly delete if you are
not interested.
+226 75 46 10 26
Dr.Taka Oji.
African  Development Bank(ADB).
 
 

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!