The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Generic o

Subject:  Emerson Electric Co Career Opportunities
From:  "BRYAN GOLD"<>
Date:  Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:51:16 -0400

A Scam Email with the Subject "Emerson Electric Co Career Opportunities" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 26 Jul 2008 19:51:16 -0400 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "BRYAN GOLD"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

Emerson Electric Co
Career Opportunities

Interested Applicant:

We are currently seeking 24 part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable 
Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human 
resources that, for one reason or another,need the freedom to work from home.  If this
sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family.

Emerson Electric Co is a leading $3.2 billion global automotive supplier that has grown from our 
original 5 North American manufacturing facilities since our founding in 1994, to 27 global 
locations serving over 100 customers in 12 countries.

Due to our wide and varied interest, as well as ever increasing overhead, we have found it 
necessary to have our clients prepay for orders, whether in part, or full.Since the majority of our 
clients are overseas,
most of our cash flow comes in the form of certified checks or money orders, payable in US Funds.

The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties:
coordinate payments from our clients, receive payments, process payments at your local bank and 
forward 90% of funds received to the proper branch office, as instructed.  The remaining 10% is 
your compensation.
  Since this position is need-based, you will have plenty of free time while enjoying a good income.

If interested, please reply with full name, full residential address, phone numbers and email 
address, so that one of our Human Resource Managers can contact you for an interview. Please 
specify the best way to
contact you in your reply email or phone.

We appreciate your interest in Emerson Electric Co!

Bryan Gold,
Chairman & CEO,

Emerson Electric Co
8000 W Florissant Ave,
St Louis MO 63136

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018