here Scam Email: Seasons Greetings From John England in Iraq from John T. England Jr. | Scamdex

The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Seasons Greetings From John England in Iraq
From:  "John T. England Jr." <johnengland@us-marine.tk>
Date:  Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:15:44 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "Seasons Greetings From John England in Iraq" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 22 Dec 2008 16:15:44 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "John T. England Jr." <johnengland@us-marine.tk>, although it may have been spoofed.


Dear Friend,

I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name
is John T. England Jr. of the Contract Unit of US Military here in Baghdad
in Iraq; we have about $10.2 Million US dollars that we want to move out
of the country. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone
we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. It is oil money and
legal.

We have made arrangements with a Diplomatic Courier Service that will move
the funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, also we have made arrangement
to transfer the said fund through Bank of Baghdad depending on what you
want, The most important thing is; "Can We Trust you"? Once the funds get
to you, simply take out 20% as your share and keep the remaining 80% for
us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place where the funds can
be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely.

Also you can view the Link http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

If you are interested I will furnish you with more details upon receipt of
your response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process
is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times.

I look forward to your reply and co-operation.

Regards,
John T. England Jr.
Private and secured e-mail: jegld1968@hotmail.co.uk



Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017