The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  DEAR FRIEND,READ CAREFULLY AND REPLY ME BACK.
From:  Bello James <jamebello1@rocketmail.com>
Date:  Mon, 08 Dec 2008 21:43:19 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "DEAR FRIEND,READ CAREFULLY AND REPLY ME BACK." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 08 Dec 2008 21:43:19 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Bello James <jamebello1@rocketmail.com>, although it may have been spoofed.

邀請你:   DEAR FRIEND,READ CAREFULLY AND REPLY ME BACK.
(被主持人):   Bello James
 
日期:   2008年12月9日, 星期二
時間:   5:00 上午 - 6:00 上午  (GMT +00:00)
地點:   I am Mr.James Bello,Manager Bill & Exchange Dept in bank of Africa (BOA) Ouagadougou Burkina Faso in West Africa. I am personal confidant accountant to Late Dr. Ravindra F. Shah an American nationalist who died on 1st Oct. 2003 as a result of plane crash with his entire family on their way to attend wedding in Boston. He died left behind the total sum of 13.7MillionUSD in his bank account with my bank.a person from Burkina Faso can not claim the fund,That's why i am contacting you so that you will apply to the bank as his next of kin and claim the funds, because all his supposed next of kin died alongside with him the same day based on my enquiry at deceased embassy. Meanwhile you are entitle of 40% of the total sum while 10% is mapped out for the expenses we both may incur during the exercise of the transaction while 50% is for me. Upon your affirmative reply I will give you more details and directives.contact me on my private email address. ( jame.bello@voila.fr ) Mr.James Bello.
 
你參加嗎?   回覆
版權? 2008  Yahoo! Hong Kong Limited. 全權所有 | 服務條款 | 私隱政策

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!