A Scam Email with the Subject "Product Question" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 11 Nov 2008 00:08:28 -0800 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Business Division" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
HAS YOUR MARKETING BEEN ADJUSTED TO THE ECONOMY?
Can you take the chance of losing any more revenue as the result of having obsolete marketing?
Here is how we can assure you that you're taking the best approach to your marketing:
· Assist you in applying a proven and up-to-date overall marketing strategy
· Make sure you have a "Brand" that distinguishes your company
· Add synergy to all your marketing materials
· Provide quality design that reflects the value of your product or service
· Implement the most current and effective technology to make your website a "virtual salesman" for your business
For a FREE evaluation of your marketing material and website
by one of our Executive Marketing Consultants
( limited time only $297.00 value)
Please note: This e- mail is intended for email@example.com. If you received this e-mail in error or wish to stop receiving e-mail communications from MOM, please click here to unsubscribe. Please do not reply to this e-mail as we are unable to respond to messages sent to this address. We respect your privacy. firstname.lastname@example.org