A Scam Email with the Subject "Online Job Offer" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 19 Jul 2008 16:51:44 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was Fuzhou Elegance Electric Co <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Fuzhou Elegance Electric Co.,Ltd Tel: 0086-591-878721080 0086-591-83378928 Career Opportunities Email: email@example.com Interested Applicant: We are currently seeking 24 part or full time employees for our ever-growing Accounts Receivable Department. Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that, for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds like you, please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family. Fuzhou Elegance Electric Co., Ltd was a rising electric company, she was incorporated by several partners with professional and experience of marketing, research & development, and production. We were doing our level best to research and develop the products of high quality for Wall switch & socket, Plug & socket ， circuit breakers and other electrical fitting; we try to push our products to Europe and American markets, and we have got a lot of achievements was a rising electric company, she was incorporated by several partners with professional and experience of marketing, research & development, and production.. Due to our wide and varied interest, as well as ever increasing overhead, we have found it necessary to have our clients prepay for orders, whether in part, or full. Since the majority of our clients are overseas, most of our cash flow comes in the form of certified checks or money orders, payable in US Funds. The position of Accounts Receivable officer entails the following duties: coordinate payments from our clients, receive payments, process payments at your local bank, and forward 90% of funds received to the proper branch office, as instructed. The remaining 10% is your compensation. Since this position is need-based, you will have plenty of free time while enjoying a good income. If interested, please reply with full name, full residential address, phone numbers,and email address, so that one of our Human Resource Managers can contact you back immediately. Please specify the best way to contact you in your reply email or phone. We appreciate your interest in Fuzhou Elegance Electric Co.,Ltd Davis Liu, Sales Manager Fuzhou Elegance Electric Co.,Ltd Unit 2631,Royal Pak Tower(Yu Jing Tai), Chia Tai Mall,NO.19 Wuyi Zhong Road Gulou Dirtrict,Fuzhou China. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org