The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  please reply me
From:  "MRS LISA TAMBI" <>
Date:  Sun, 25 May 2008 08:12:23 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "please reply me" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 25 May 2008 08:12:23 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "MRS LISA TAMBI" <>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Beloveth,

I am Lisa Tambi  from Sierra Leone,presently taking refuge in Benin  Republic. I came across your contact via the internet while searching for a trust worthy and honest person that will help me and my daugther. My late husband was a loving,caring and harworking businessman who died  unfortunately in an Air crash along with his foreign business partner.

Before the sudden death of my beloved husband and father of my  daughter,my late husband and his Foreign Business Partner intended to establish  a business in the united states of America with the sum of $12 million  united states dollars which he deposited with a Finance Company,but unfortunately they both died in an Aircrash on their way to Kenya before the proposed venture.
Following my husband's  death, his family members are telling me that I  am not entitled to his property(Assets and money)because I am a woman  and my offspring is a female as well ,according to some barbaric traditional laws  in Sierra Leone (Africa)which doesn't permit a woman to inherit a man's property,but I and my child will be cartered for by mylate husband family,which means that they will take over the management of his business and other properties.
Unfortunately to this wicked family members,the $12 million united  states dollars which my late husband intended to use in establishing a business in the United States was deposited with a finance Company unknown to his family .His Lawyer and I are the only people aware of this money,so I have discussed this matter with the lawyer that I want this money to be kept finally from the knowledge of this wicked family and he agreed but said that I need to look for a foreigner to claim the funds from the Finance Company as the beneficiary.
According to my late husband's lawyer,the best way to secure this money is to transfer this money to another  bank account for safe-keeping,later it will be used for business establishment with your advice and assistance,which I will also come over to your country.
At this point,my lawyer and I  needs your sincere assistance in  receiving this funds as the beneficiary.
As soon as I hear your positive response,However,I and the lawyer has  agreed to give you 25% of the money as a reward for your sincere  assistance and the remaining 75% of the money will be for me and my daughter.
In your response to this request,Please include your full names,phone  numbers for easy communication.
my private

Your Sincerely,
Mrs. Lisa Tambi

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018