A Scam Email with the Subject "PART TIME JOB OFFER" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 14 Aug 2010 09:22:40 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "ATOLADO FURNITURE COMPANY"<email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
DEAR SIR/MA WE HAVE A JOB AVAILABLE FOR YOU IN RESPONSE TO YOUR INITIAL REQUEST, THE JOB SEARCH IS USA/CANADA BASED ONLY. WE ARE BASED IN UNITED KINGDOM AND WE HAVE BEEN RECEIVING DELIVERY ORDERS FROM NORTHERN AMERICA, WHICH WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PROCESS COMPLETELY SINCE WE DO NOT HAVE A PAYMENT RECEIVING PERSONNEL IN THESE AREAS. WE HAVE DECIDED TO RECRUIT PAYMENT OFFICERS ON LINE HENCE WE WILL BE NEEDING A RELIABLE REPRESENTATIVE TO PROCESS OUR PAYMENTS IN USA AND CANADA.IF YOU ARE INTERESTED THIS OFFER WILL NOT AFFECT YOUR PRESENT WORK, ALL I NEED FROM YOU IS HONESTY AND TRUST, KINDLY GET BACK TO ME WITH THE INFORMATION'S BELOW AND I WILL HAVE MY CUSTOMERS SEND THE PAYMENT TO YOU IMMEDIATELY BUT DO NOT REPLY IF YOU DON'T CHECK YOUR EMAIL EVERYDAY: If interested please reply with the informations below to email: firstname.lastname@example.org FULL NAME : FULL ADDRESS(NOT P.O BOX ) : CITY: COUNTRY: STATE: & ZIP-CODE: CELL PHONE NUMBER: AGE: NATIONALITY: PRESENT OCCUPATION: BANK NAME: WHENEVER YOU PROCESS OUR PAYMENT YOU WILL GET 10% ON EACH. IF YOU GET PAYMENT OF $2000 YOU WILL GET $ 200 FROM IT AND SEND THE REMAINING 90% TO THE COMPANY, WE WILL GIVE YOU MORE DETAILS ONLY AFTER YOU HAVE REPLIED WITH THE REQUESTED DETAILS. Yours Faithfully, Mr Jerry Lee