The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Generic o

Subject:  Partner with Us
From:  idealconcept <ideal_conceptdesk@xposta.com>
Date:  Mon, 30 Aug 2010 05:52:29 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "Partner with Us" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 30 Aug 2010 05:52:29 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was idealconcept <ideal_conceptdesk@xposta.com>, although it may have been spoofed.

 

 

I am Davis.C. Glegg, an auditor with first national bank (fnb), working together with a manager at one of branch of the bank in South Africa.

Our intention is to forward you as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of abandoned sum of (US$28,900,000) without the interest in the account of late Mr. Ahmed Karzim, thereby securing the release of the fund in your name. The deal is we secure and transfer the fund to your account instead of forfeiting it to government treasure while they face more problem of union/workers protest on poor wages as they look for money to meet their need.

 

You will take 30% of the fund and the remaining 70% will be for us to invest in viable ventures in your country if possible. I extend my right hand of fellowship and request you be our partner in this all-important deal.

 

Please if you are not interested, do not show this letter to anybody because of our jobs, response with your contact telephone number and full names if you are interested.

 

Best regards,

 

Davis.C. Glegg

Tel :   +27 83 240 8038

Fax:   +27 11 507 5266

Email: davisglegg@live.co.uk


Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018