The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Generic o

Subject:  US Marine Corp From Captain Jerry Perrich
From:  "Captain Jerry Perrich"<>
Date:  Mon, 09 Aug 2010 16:13:56 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "US Marine Corp From Captain Jerry Perrich" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 09 Aug 2010 16:13:56 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Captain Jerry Perrich"<>, although it may have been spoofed.

With Due Respect,
Sincerely speaking, I want to let you know that I have been on course and based on this fact, I would like to establish a relationship, which will yield dividends in due.
Before I continue, let me introduce myself to you, I am Captain Jerry Perrich the commander of the Special Purpose Marine Air-Ground Task Force with the US troops in Iraq, under United Nation on war against terrorism.
I have now in my possession the sum of Four Million Five Hundred Thousand Dollars(USD$4.5M) which was recovered from one of our raids on terrorists camps here in Iraq, because they keep most of their money at home for evil activities which they normally get through illegal deals on crude oil.
Based on the suffering we undergo here some of us do meet such luck. It happened that in our last raid last week we raided one of the terrorist strong base here in Iraq and we recovered this huge sum. This box of money have been deposited with the RED CROSS OFFICE here in Baghdad informing them that contacts are been made for its safe keeping and to make contacts for its proper use. As the team leader it is under my power to approve whoever comes forth for this money.
So I need someone I can deal with on trust and that is why I contacted you. So if you accept, I will put you forward as the beneficiary/owner of the funds and then move the money to Europe. As military personnel I cannot parade such an amount or carry it to America myself, so I need to present someone as the beneficiary. I just need your acceptance and all is done, I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money to you as the beneficiary who will pick up the consignment in Europe.
If you are interested, then let me know so I can proceed to register the consignment in your name as time is very important to me. I am doing this on trust; you should understand that as trained military personnel, I will always be carefully in my dealings so everything is intact. My proposal is that after you receive the funds, I t would be shared as follows, (1) 25% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer, while the remaining 75% belongs to me and my military colleague.
You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the money hits your country. Since my objective is to invest the money in a foreign country, it would be appreciated if you could also help me with advices and direction on investing into profitable/lucrative ventures in your country like real estate properties and stock markets for an additional 5%.
The only telephone access we have is radio message which is for our general use and is being monitored; therefore all communication will be via email till we finish our assignment here and fly straight to your country to meet you. Thank God that the new President, Barrack Obama whose keen interest is to call us back home soon.
Please do consider my proposal and get back to me if you are interested and as this will take less than Five (5) working days to be finalized.
Capt. Jerry Perrich

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018