From: Dr. Jim Ananeh C/o Projects Consult Ltd., No. 12 Stadium Road, Greater Accra, Accra - Ghana. REQUEST FOR A MUTUALLY BENEFICIAL BUSINESS RELATIONSHIP: PERMISSION TO REMIT US$35MILLION INTO YOUR COMPANY OR PRIVATE ACCOUNT: With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal believing that it will receive the most desired attention from you even as we have not had any previous correspondence before. Although I am constrained by insufficient information about you, but I will express in full the main objectives of this proposal. This request for your assistance is of mutual benefit to us all. Our company is specialized in contract syndication, projects consulting, monitoring/supervision and management services. We would like to solicit your kindness in assisting us to champion the transfer of some fund from our country to yours for safe keeping. The total amount of fund is US$35million (Thirty-five Million United States Dollars only). Please note THAT the transfer operation will take seven to ten working days to be completed. You shall be entitled to 30% of this fund for your envisaged efforts and assistance rendered. The remaining 70% would be for our company and the top officials. This proposal is strictly confidential, free from any form of risk and does not depend on any particular field of trade to execute. Therefore, the line of business of yourself/company is not a hindrance to the successful execution of this transaction. It however requires your adequate participation and support to enable its accomplishment on schedule. Be informed that on completion of this business our company will use part of its share of the money to invest in your country under your care. Kindly send your reply via email signifying your interest to enable me give you more information, so that we can commence the whole transaction immediately. Once I receive your positive response, I will immediately send you the complete details with which you are to proceed and direct you how to put up an application for the immediate release of the funds. Your quick and favourable response will be highly appreciated. Sincerely yours, Dr. Jim Ananeh (Executive Director)
What Is This?This Email with the Subject "The Executive Director" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 19 Jul 2010 20:10:39 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam Email. The sender shows as "Dr. Jim Ananeh"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.