You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Hello" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 03 Jul 2010 12:09:46 -0700 and has been classified as a Generic Scam. The sender was "Mrs. Ella Charlie Luis Randy"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Dear Friend; It is indeed my pleasure to write you this letter, which I believe will be a surprise to you as we have never met before, and I am deeply sorry if I have in any manner disturbed your privacy. Please forgive this unusual manner of contacting you, but this particular message is of exceptional. There is absolutely going to be a great doubt and distrust in your heart in respect of this email because i know that this might sound strange to you and coupled with the fact that, so many individuals have taken possession of the Internet to facilitate their nefarious deeds, thereby making it extremely difficult for genuine and legitimate persons to get attention and recognition. My name is Mrs. Ella Charlie Luis Randy from England United Kingdom, I was married to Engineer Charlie Luis Randy a Spanish who is dead; I am a dying woman who had decided to donate what I have to the Charities. I am 69 years old and was diagnosed for cancer about two years ago, immediately after the death of my husband. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives to use my husband's hard earned funds ungodly. My husband was into private business all his life before his death. We live our life together as man and wife lasted for three decades without child. He deposited the sum of US$15.5M (Fifteen Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) with DSB BANK N.V, which I inherited from my late husband, Recently, the bank management just wrote me as the beneficiary that our account has been DORMANT and if I can not ACTIVATE the ACCOUNT the funds will be CONFISCATED. My doctor told me that I have limited days to live due to the cancer problems I am suffering from. So now I decided to divide the part of this wealth, to contribute to the development of churches in America, Asia, Europe and also in Africa, and also the less privileged and orphanage Home. I prayed over it and God has directed me to you and i want you to use this fund to work for God as the spirit of God directed me. However, 70% of this money should be contribute to the Less Privileged and orphanage Home and Widows, development of church, and the remaining 30% should be for you. As soon as i hear from you my family lawyer will start processing all the necessary documentation in your name as the next of kin beneficiary for the release the funds to you to carryout my last wish. Lastly, I honestly pray that when you receive this money you will use it for the said purpose, because I have come to find out that wealth acquisition without Christ is vanity. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus the love of God and the fellowship of God is with you and your family. Kindly get back to me with your complete information if you are willing to carry out this obligation. Telephone and fax numbers, mobile phone number, your occupation, your age, your home/office address I await your urgent reply. Best regards, Mrs. Ella Randy;