The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  Woman of cancer!!!
From:  "Maria Venegas."<>
Date:  Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:25:30 -0400
Dear Friend.
My name is Maria Venegas. I have a tumor in my brain and i am dying. My husband left to me his entire savings and i have decided to donate it to charity. I am 59 years old now and about 2 years ago, shortly after my husbands death i was diagnosed with cancer before we moved to South Africa 20 years ago. however i haven't found anyone i could trust. And now, since I 'm sick, I see in the eyes of my alleged friends, how are they waiting for my death so that they can share my husband $13million among themselves but I will not allow that to happen even if it's the last thing I will do.
When i die the only surviving heir of the whole money is my stepson, but he was never grateful to his father and even was violent. He has terrorized us all throughout these years besides, he is not a good person, someone who runs a brothel can not be a good person. You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has to do it for me, because I can no longer wait even with the best of intentions.
It is my desire that 70 % of the money would be donated to cancer research as soon as the money reaches you successfully. but my step son shouldn't know about it. The remaining 30% you can keep it for your efforts. I was touched by the Lord and His love opened my heart and my eyes. I have asked the Lord to forgive all my sins, and I think he did it because he is merciful. I have a surgery in two weeks and the doctor has assured me a 50/ 50 chance to survive. This is my last attempt to preserve the hard-earned money from my husband before a further abuse by his son. Apart from that, he does not even need it. At the moment I can not perform telephone calls, due to the fact that my friend is worried and always around me and also the doctor does not allow me to use a cell phone. I 've got a chance to write this message with the help of my nurse, who showed me an internet caf? around here. Yesterday our family lawyer came. Luckily no one else was here so I
could  initiate him peacefully with my project .
He assured me that he will prepare everything for the transaction and the change of my last will. Actually, I should not keep it as a secret, but I will only because such amount of money can make people fight over it and for that i dont want anyone to know. If you are convinced that you could help me with in this matter , then please respond as quickly as possible. I do not know how much time I have left. In all cases , I wish that you could use the love of the Lord in your life, and he shall guide and knowledge you.
God be with you love greetings.
Mrs. Maria Venegas.

What Is This?

This Email with the Subject "Woman of cancer!!!" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 15 Aug 2017 16:25:30 -0400 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "Maria Venegas."<>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2017 to 2019 2017 2018 2019
fro 2017 to 2019 2017 2018 2019