The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

Subject:  Re;
From:  "Tammy Gill"<200.85.145.28>
Date:  Tue, 13 Jun 2017 05:08:29 -0400
Date Added:  2018-08-07 18:40:05

This Email with the Subject "Re;" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Tue, 13 Jun 2017 05:08:29 -0400 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "Tammy Gill"<200.85.145.28>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, or follow any URLs as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

My Dear Friend, I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Tammy Gill of the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $ 10.2 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country in two digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. It is oil money and legal. We have made arrangements with a Diplomatic Courier Service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, also we have made arrangement to transfer the said fund through Bank of Baghdad depending on what you want, The most important thing is; Can We Trust you once the funds get to you simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place Where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely. If you are interested I will furnish you with more Details upon receipt of your response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation. Regards, Tammy Gill Kindly reply urgently to my private email: tammy1gill@engineer.com

My Dear Friend, I hope my e-mail meets you well. I am in need of your assistance. My name is Tammy Gill of the Engineering Unit of US Military here in Baghdad in Iraq; we have about $ 10.2 Million US dollars that we want to move out of the country in two digital boxes. My partners and I need a good partner out there, someone we can trust to receive the funds on our behalf. It is oil money and legal. We have made arrangements with a Diplomatic Courier Service that will move the funds out of Iraq as a Family Treasures, also we have made arrangement to transfer the said fund through Bank of Baghdad depending on what you want, The most important thing is; Can We Trust you once the funds get to you simply take out 30% as your share and keep the remaining 70% for us. Your own part of this deal is to find a safe place Where the funds can be sent to, ours is sending it to you safely. If you are interested I will furnish you with more Details upon receipt of your response and contact details. But I can assure you the whole process is simple and we must keep a low profile at all times. I look forward to your reply and co-operation. Regards, Tammy Gill Kindly reply urgently to my private email: tammy1gill@engineer.com

fro 2019 to 2020 2019 2020
fro 2019 to 2020 2019 2020