This Email with the Subject "HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 24 Mar 2017 19:05:54 -0400 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "United States Special investigator"<<>>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, or follow any URLs as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
• HAVE YOU BEEN ABLE TO RECEIVE YOUR FUNDS?
• I 'm contacting you by your email however, I feel it's best and more convenient for me to explain why I am contacting you. I'm Mr. Patrick Morrisey a United States Special investigator, I work hand in hand with the United States Fraud Unit of the Criminal Investigation Division (CID). I'm specialize in Background Investigations on funds which include [COMPENSATION/ INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN, Consignment Box, Lotto® JACKPOT, LOANS] and I notice that you have being receiving numerous emails from people who claims to have funds coming to you but I advise that if you're still in communication with any of them on issue of funds however, you're hereby advise to stop every communication right now because those people has being investigated and confirmed to be a Fraud.
• I wish to announce our successful investigation which was carried out few days ago; I guess it will interest you to know why this investigation was conducted. For your information, it was truly confirmed that you have 100% Legitimate unpaid transaction and you have every right to claim this funds as you're been confirmed to be the right Beneficiary of the said amount $6.5 Million usd COMPENSATION/INHERITANCE FUNDS OR NEXT OF KIN however, Due to the delay of getting this funds to you, your funds has now been increased to $6.5 Million United State Dollars approved for payment by International Monetary Fund (IMF) here in United States.
• I'm informing you this today because I came to notice that you're not communicating with a legitimate person who is in charge of getting these funds to you.This announcement has to be made open to you however because you may have being swindled by those unscrupulous people whom you have sent money in the course of getting one fund or the other which is not real and for this reason, I have decided to help you get your funds directly from the International Monetary Fund (IMF) here in United States because your Legitimate funds remains unpaid.
• I want to know if you're interested in receiving your unpaid legitimate funds value $6.5 Million usd however, I will only be of help if you agreed to follow my instructions.If you're really interested in receiving your unpaid $6.5 Million USD, I advise that you get back to me immediately. All I need is your cooperation and understanding.
• Please you can contact me back on my email by clicking your Reply.
• Patrick Morrisey
• United States Special investigator
This email has been checked for viruses by Avast antivirus software.