This Email with the Subject "Read And Get Balck To Me" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 28 Sep 2016 11:53:31 -0400 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as Nadia <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, or follow any URLs as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Dear beloved, I sent this mail praying for it to reach you in good health, since I myself am in a very critical health condition in which I go to bed every night knowing I may not be alive to see the next day. I am Nadia farouk from Libya but I'm contacting you from a hospital bed where I wrote this mail in tears, hoping to let you know of my ordeal. I use to be married to the late Usman Farouk who until his death in October 2005 was a secret agent to the late president Moammar Gadhafi of Libya. We were married for thirteen years but had no child. My husband died in his office in Burkina Faso as a result of heart attack and I made a decision to live out the rest of my life as his widow. Very shortly before my husbandâs death, he made a deposit of Eleven Million United States dollars with one of the prime bank in Burkina Faso. This fund is not traceable since it came as proceed from unaccounted Libya oil and gas contracts executed under the late leader of Libya, Moammar Gadhafi. Now, with the deaths of my husband and Gadhafi who was deposed in the Libya civil war, I'm now the only one that knows of this particular fund and presently I'm in this hospital bed dying of cancer as the doctor has made it clear that I'm no longer responding to medications, indicating that I will not be living much longer, Having considered my position, I have decided to use you to carry out my plan. I will guide you to receive the eleven million U.S dollars from the bank in Burkina Faso and you will take 30% of it for yourself and your family while you will use the other 70% and build an orphanage home for the motherless children in your location or anywhere of your choice. This is because I'm an orphan and does not have any relative. It has always been my desire to build an orphanage home for motherless children like myself before this sickness came between my plans. Please you must follow this directive or I will look for another person. However, if you are not capable of handling this task or you do not have confidence in this message, please kindly delete it and accept my sincere apology I will be waiting to hear from you. Thanks and regards. Nadia Farouk.