This Email with the Subject "TALK TO ME PLEASE,I AM BELLA" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 17 Sep 2016 16:58:06 -0400 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "Ms Bella" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, or follow any URLs as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Dear greetings to you. Please kindly receive this message with due RESPECT. I am soliciting for your assistance to save my life that is in danger because of money, ($7.6 millions), I inherited from my late father. I am 21 years old girl from Ivory Coast, I am presently at the Benin Republic now for my safety. My late father was a coffee and cocoa beans exporter when he was alive. He was poisoned to death by my stepmother, he died last November 18th, 2014. Since after the painful death of my late father, my step-mother was desperately after my life because of this money. Please I want you to be my Guardian. I need your maximum assistance to transfer this money into any safe bank account you can provide for me and to help me to invest the money into business investment you can manage on my behalf while I continued my studies in any best school. I will like to offer you 30% of this money for your kind assistance and you will help me to invest and mange the remaining 70% into any secured investment you can approve. I want you to receive me and help me as your own daughter and as your family member to protect my right and my interest with fear of God as I want to entrust you with all my heart to support me to archive a better future under your guardian . I will give you more details as soon as I receive your reply to: email@example.com Best Regards,Ms Bella Mondo