A Scam Email with the Subject "Greetings to you," was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 22 Jul 2016 02:08:52 -0400 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Sergeant Ms Lori J Robinson"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
Dear Friend, Greetings to you, I know my message will come to you as a surprise but i want you to know that am contacting you for Friendship and business partnership. I really wish to have you as my good friend/partner and wish to hand over my funds to you for investments on trust.I will be sending you more of my photos and my identity scan copy on my next mail to you. I will like to use this opportunity to let you know about me, I am Sergeant Ms Lori J Robinson of US Army, single, serving in USA army ,my contact address in USA is 74A Van Ness Avenue Westward San Jose -California -United States of America but i was serving in USA Victory Base Baghdad but was posted to work as Senior Security Guard attached with United States of America Embassy Baghdad-Iraq. I made total sum of $6.5 Million US dollars which I have successfully moved out of Iraq to Swift Expert Company for Safe Keeping and to be used for investments with reliable and trusted foreign investor. The funds are oil business money I did with some Iraqi citizens worth over 42 million US dollars, but the $6.5 million US dollars stated is my share on the business and it's legal. I have successfully moved the funds out of Iraq as family valuables with help of Swift Expert Company. The most important thing is ''' Can We Trust each other?, Am offering you 30% share of the total funds while we use the rest 70% for our investments. You have to take control of all investments and will be coming to meet with you later as soon as i have vacation but please i have more interest on real estate. Kindly indicate on your next mail if you are really interested to partner with me so i will provide to you more detail information's on how we will move forward. Note that the whole process is very simple and we must keep a low profile at all times and i want all our communications to remain on mails for now. I look forward to your reply and co-operation. My Regards, Sgt.Ms Lori