You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "URGENT ATTENTION" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 01 May 2016 14:08:14 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "JAMES KOFFI"<firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Dear Sir, After my official inquiry from the foreign trade office of the chambers of commerce & industry here, I decided to contact you but I did not disclose the intention to anyone else because of the confidential nature of the project. I found your profile very interesting and decided to reach you directly to solicit for your assistance and guidelines in making a business investment and transfer of US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty five million dollars) which is now in a financial security company in LONDON Please I must plead for your confidence in this transaction. I am a high placed official working with Department of (Finance & Economic Affairs) in GHANA . I am currently in need of a silent foreign partner who will assist to receive this sum of money as my trustee or business partner . But at this moment, I am constrained to issue more details about this profitable business investment until I get your response by email, please if you can take out a moment of your very busy schedule today to respond back to me for more details and include your private telephone number in your response which I will highly appreciate. This fund accrued legitimately to me as commission from foreign contracts, through my private connections. The fund is presently with financial security company in LONDON Waiting to be remitted to my beneficiary confirmed by me as associate/trustee. My proposal is that after you receive the funds, it would be shared as follows: (1) 40% to you as commission for your co-operation and assistance in facilitating the transfer, while the remaining 60% belongs to me . You will be free to take out your commission immediately after the fund get to you . Since my objective is to invest the money in your country, it would be appreciated if you could also help me with advices and direction on investing into profitable ventures in your country. However, this is optional, and if it is not convenient for you to further assist me with investing the money, we can end our cooperation after you make available to me my part of the money. The transaction, although discreet, is legitimate and the money will be transferred successfully with all necessary back-up official documents showing the legitimate source/origin of fund. The transfer will be effected as soon as we reach an agreement and you furnish me with a suitable response indicating your interest . I plead with you on one issue, whether you are interested or not, kindly do not expose this information to any one else. I confirm that the transaction is legitimate and without any risks either to me or yourself. Please, give me your response immediately by returning this mail through my email address. God Bless Yours Faithfully, Mr. James Koffi