The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

From:  <>
Date:  Sun, 15 Nov 2015 04:34:40 -0800

You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "URGENT ASSISTANCE NEEDED" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 15 Nov 2015 04:34:40 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was <>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

Dear Sir/Madam.

         I contacted you primarily for your assistance in investing some huge amount. I am an Ethnic Russian, Ukraine National, a Businessman in the local gas sector, I am a strong supporter of one indivisible Ukraine and because of this views I am been punish by Pro-Russian allied in Ukraine. My entire asset has been seized by these Pro-Russian Rebels. I have $14.6 million cash secretly kept away which I want to transfer out of the country. I am seeking for your consent, to help me receive these funds and invest it. I wish to invest in Real Estate or any other profitable sector you may recommend.


    This money is kept in the Red Cross safe facility here and waiting for a moment like this to transfer the money out to another country. I need to urgently transfer the funds out of the country because Russia Economy is in a recession and the ruble is crashing down. Still western sanction has not been able to change the behavior of the rebels and am afraid lots of people like me are going to be made a scapegoat. There is a huge capital flight and I want someone I could trust, that can help me receive the fund. If you accept, I will transfer the money to you where you will be the beneficiary.


    I cannot personally invest such an amount of money at this moment, so I need someone to represent as the beneficiary. As a Russian-Ukraine businessman I have a 100% authentic means of transferring the money through diplomatic courier method.


    I just need your acceptance/consent and all is done. For your honest assistance I will give to you 20% of the sum which is about 2.9 million and the remaining 80% is for me.


     If you are interested in this transaction I will give to you the full information you need to successfully carry out this transaction.


     If you are interested to work with me, please write me in my below E-mail with your full name and private telephone/mobile phone number.


 This transaction has to be kept strictly confidential.



Grytsenko Borovik



Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019