assistanceafrica million hundred thousand ivorydiedbidcontactclaimfour millionfive hundred thousandlucrativeresponse20%80%businessinvestmentmaildollarabidjancote d'ivoiresincerelyrespectful will huge amountsecuritygod(ivory coast)dearestyears old
NO CHART DATA - EMAIL HAS NOT YET BEEN ANALYSED
Scam Email Headers
This a (redacted) view of the raw email headers of this scam email. Personally Identifiable Information (PII) has been suppressed, but can be
supplied as received to appropriate agencies.
Domain Names used for collecting scam email ("Honeypot email accounts") have been obscured and replaced with the token 'HUN1P0T'
Community Action - SPAM/non-Scam Report
Occasionally, incorrectly categorized emails get into the Scamdex Scam Email Database and need to be removed. If this
email has Personally Identifiable Information (PII), or is, in your opinion, from a bona-fide entity, let us know.
Scamdex will, as soon as is practicable, take-down any emails that in our opinion should not
be in our database. Note that ALL emails in the Scamdex Scam Email Database were received as Unsolicited Commercial Email, aka UCE or
SPAM, via unpublished 'Honeypot' email addresses.
My name is Amira Kandel a 20 years old girl from Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast) West Africa. It is my pleasure to contact you for a business which I itends to establish in your country, though we have not met before but I believe that sometimes one has to risk confiding in someone to succeed in life. Every human being need the other to succeed sometimes in life.
I have this huge amount of U$4,500,000,00 (Four million five hundred thousand United State dollars which I inherited from my late father before he died in 2014. Now I have decided to leave this country
because security of life and property is no longer guaranteed but I cannot make any move while this money is still here. I want you to help me claim the money out of this country and I will immediately arrange and come over your country to start new life and further my education while you invest the money in a lucrative business.
If you can be of any assistance to me, I would be pleased to offer you 20% of the total sum for your kindness while the other 80% go to the investment.
I will be humbly waiting for your positive response.
Thanks and God bless you as you extend your helping hand to a needy fellow like
What Is This?
This Email with the Subject "Dearest respectful one." was
received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 05 Oct 2015 02:19:24 -0700 and has been classified as a
Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as Amira Kandel <email@example.com>,
although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in
this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell.
And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can.
So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we
hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!