We regret to inform you that your eBay account has been suspended due to the violation of our site policy below:
Non-Payment of 2.69 Balance on your eBay account.
To be considered for reinstatement of this account, you must pay the 2.69 balance due.
You can review your current Invoice details and Account Status at any time by clicking this link:
For future reference, you can access your invoice by following these steps:
- Go to the eBay Home page.
- Click My eBay at the top of the page, and sign in with your eBay User ID and password.
- Click the ;Seller Account; link (below My Account in the left navigation menu).
- Click the ;Invoice; link.
Please make a payment of your eBay fees by following these steps:
1. Log on to www.ebay.com
2. At the top of the page, click on Site Map
3. Scroll down to the Seller Accounts section in the second column
4. Under Seller Accounts, click Make payments toward my account , sign in, and select a method to pay your fees or click Check my seller account status to see how much you owe ; Click the ;Invoice Payment ; link.
You can download the last four months of your account activity to a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet or any application that supports CSV files by clicking the ;Download; link.
If you're looking for information about items you recently listed, sold, bid on, or bought, go to the All Selling view in MyeBay.
Invoices shows your account activity as it appeared in your monthly invoices.
Your payment due date
You'll need to pay your invoice balance in full each month to keep your account current. If you don’t keep your account current, your account may be suspended for non-payment and you may be responsible for collection costs. The payment due date is determined by the date eBay generates your invoice (either the 15th of the month or the last day of the month). For information on payment requirements, late fees, and payment schedules, see Your Payment Due Date.
If you do not have internet access or have forgotten your password, please mail your payment, with a copy of this notice to:
2145 Hamilton Ave.
San Jose, CA 95125
Attn: Collections Department
Please clearly state your User ID on the check.
If this past due balance is the only reason for restricting your account, it will be reopened for bidding and listing when your full payment is received. Your account will continue to be charged a late payment finance charge of 1.5 percent of your past due amount and additional collections remedies may be used to bring this account to current.
eBay Global Collections