Dear One, Re: Investment Assistance. Greeting My Dear, I am contacting you based on trust and wish that you will give me back the trust I have given to you. I am not looking for anything else but for someone with the fear of God. I am Abdul Hussein Kattoun, I am an old man with a long time brain cancer problem 65 years of age, Nationality of IRAQ, But i base in ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE where my branch office is. I was an independent Oil Marketer in IRAQ, during one of the recent Bomb Explosion in Baghdad my Residence and my Oil station was razed to Nothing leaving my wife, my only Son dead ,my maid dead and (2) of my sales girls Deeply injured. As at this moment I am in one of the Hospital in LONDON. I have gone for a major operation but may not live for so long according to the Doctor. Since my immediate and extended families are no more because of the Iraq war ,none of them can be found to claim my fortune and make good result of it. Because of it , I have decided to Invest my remaining wealth in any good line of Business in your country. HOW YOU CAN HELP ME: Help me Claim my ($7.500,000,00) in a metallic Trunk Box kept with a Leading Security Company in ABIDJAN COTE D'IVOIRE. You will invest/Manage the total sum in any Good line of your business in your country till I am healthy again. For your assistance 30% of the total profit made daily or per anum will be for your assistance,the remaining 70% Will be paid to a new separete account open on my name in your country. The Security Company has no idea of the real content because it was registered as personal Valuables owner from IRAQ, for security reasons. Reply only if you can be trusted , so that I can Authorise you as my co beneficiary to the Deposit. Note : I am contacting you with my laptop computer.will respond to you immediately I received your reply. E-mail me at: email@example.com I await your urgent reply. Yours sincerely, Abdul Hussein Kattoun
What Is This?This Email with the Subject "Dear One, Re: Investment Assistance." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 01 Mar 2008 13:08:05 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as Mr Abdul Kattoun <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.