A Scam Email with the Subject "Soliciting For Partnership!!!!!" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 20 Feb 2006 08:26:03 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was MRS SARAH TAMI SAVIMBI. <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
ATTENTION!! DIRECTOR/PRESIDENT May I use this opportunity to introduce myself as Mrs. Sarah Savimbi.I am the wife to the late MR. GREAT JONAS SAVIMBI, the leader of the Angolan Revolutionary Group known as the (UNITA) who died while on active duty in an effort to liberate our people. I am contacting you with the believe that we will develop a cordial business relationship which will be beneficial to both parties. I am currently in possession of 9,000,000(Nine Million Dollars) which I intend to use for investment purposes specifically in your country. The money came about as a result of my late husband's inability to proceed with the purchase of military hardware, which he contracted with South Africa Arms Company. Since the start of our civil war, the source of the funds in prosecuting the war has been from the sales of diamond which is under our control. My son was the Secretary Of State in mining under the leadership of my late husband. The diamonds were always exported to South Africa and part of the proceeds usually used in buying military hardware’s. I traveled immediately to my late husband's residence in South Africa and discovered the sum of NINE MILLION DOLLARS cash hidden under his underground safe. Due to my status as a refuge, I cannot invest these funds here in South Africa. I therefore seek your assistance in transferring this funds out of South Africa, all the necessary arrangements has been made by me and I assure you that there is no risk attached to this transaction and we will work modalities for the success of this transaction. I promise to give you 30% of the total funds for your assistance and my family will use the remaining 70% for our investment in your country. I hope that this proposal will interest you and I will like you to contact my son who is presently under asylum in Europe through his email for security reason. You can visit http://www.empereur.com/angola.html so that you will understand my plight. Please I will like you to keep this transaction are utmost secrecy in whatever your decision will be while I await your response through the security email address of my Son. Regards, MRS SARAH TAMI SAVIMBI. Private Email: Sarahsvmb@yahoo.co.uk Soliciting For Partnership!!!!!