The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  urgently
From:  abacha meriam <merian_sanni_01@hotmail.com>
Date:  Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:34:29 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "urgently" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 23 Jun 2007 03:34:29 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was abacha meriam <merian_sanni_01@hotmail.com>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear sir,

      I am Mrs. Mariam Sanni Abacha, former first lady of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. I am writing to inform you that befor the sudden death of my husband General Sanni Abacha, he deposited a huge sum of 300million Pounds in one of the bank in United Kingdom London UK. Since after his death, I and my family has being under house arrest. The Federal Government is monitoring us and they have seized most of my husband property and closed my husbands foreign accounts. I will like that you assit me by moving to London Uk and withdraw this amount for safe keeping. And I am offering you 40% of that money because the law of the bank stipulates that any fund that is more than seven years, they will seize the fund if there is no other claim and the bank will put it to bank treasury. The remaining 60% for me and my family. If you are interested, I will like to know you very well before I will give to you the information of the bank for you to contact them and tell them the day you will arrive and sign off the fund. I will like you to send to me the first page of your international passport. If you reply me, i will send to urgently the first page of my international passport. Awaiting your reply.
Dear sir,

      I am Mrs. Mariam Sanni Abacha, former first lady of the Federal Republic Of Nigeria. I am writing to inform you that befor the sudden death of my husband General Sanni Abacha, he deposited a huge sum of 300million Pounds in one of the bank in United Kingdom London UK. Since after his death, I and my family has being under house arrest. The Federal Government is monitoring us and they have seized most of my husband property and closed my husbands foreign accounts. I will like that you assit me by moving to London Uk and withdraw this amount for safe keeping. And I am offering you 40% of that money because the law of the bank stipulates that any fund that is more than seven years, they will seize the fund if there is no other claim and the bank will put it to bank treasury. The remaining 60% for me and my family. If you are interested, I will like to know you very well before I will give to you the information of the bank for you to contact them and tell them the day you will arrive and sign off the fund. I will like you to send to me the first page of your international passport. If you reply me, i will send to urgently the first page of my international passport. Awaiting your reply.

Yours Faithfully,

Mrs. Mariam Sanni. Abacha.



Téléchargez le nouveau Windows Live Messenger ! Essayez-le !

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!