The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  †No Subject†
From:  victor thompson <>
Date:  Mon, 16 Jul 2007 03:33:13 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "†No Subject†" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 16 Jul 2007 03:33:13 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was victor thompson <>, although it may have been spoofed.

Dear Friend,
I know that this mail will come to you as a surprise as we have never met
before. My name is Mr Victor Thompson. I am the bill and exchange manager in
African Development Bank. I hope that you will not expose or betray this
trust and confidence that I am about to repose on you for the mutual benefit
of our both families.
I am writing in respect of a foreign customer of our Bank who perished along
with his next of kin with Korean Air Line, flight number 801 with the whole
passengers on 6th of august 1997 and for your perusal you can view this site
Since the demise of this our customer, I personally have watched with keen
interest to see the next of kin but all has proved abortive as no one has
come to claim his funds of US$11.3M (Eleven Million Three Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars) which has been with our branch for a very long time.
On this note, I decided to seek for whom his name shall be used as the Next
of Kin since nobody is coming for the fund again. The Banking ethics here do
not allow such money to stay more than 10 years, because the money will be
recalled to our Banks treasury as unclaimed fund after this period.
In view of this I got your contact through the Internet when I was making a
research on a foreigner that I will use in this great opportunity because I
don't want the money to be recalled to our Bank treasury as unclaimed fund.
I have also agreed to offer 40% of the total sum and the rest 60% will be
for me.
The reason for a foreigner in the business is for the fact that the deceased
man was a foreigner and it is not authorized by the law guiding our Bank for
a citizen of this country to make the claim of the fund.So the request for
you as a foreigner to come into the business is necessary, it will
facilitate the release and transfer of the fund smoothly into your reliable
Bank account as the only surviving relation to the deceased.
If you are really sure of your integrity, trustworthy and confidentiality,
and accept not to cheat or disappoint me after this business, reply with
your telephone and fax numbers and Banking account details where you wish to
receive the fund.
Upon receipt of the above mentioned information, indicating your interest in
the business, I will send you by fax or e-mail a letter of application which
you will type and send back to our bank to enable us start this transaction.
I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is risk free and
doesn't have any negative implication. You should not entertain any fear as
all modalities for the smooth and easy transfer of this fund have been
finalized. This transaction will be completed within 14 bank working days
immediately we start the business.
Waiting for your urgent response and please kindly delete if you are not
Mr.Victor Thompson
African Development Bank
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.

Hotmail to go? Get your Hotmail, news, sports and much more! Check out the New MSN Mobile

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018
fro 2016 to 2018 2016 2017 2018