A Scam Email with the Subject "FROM MR EDWIN SNOWE" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 11 Jun 2006 04:32:04 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was URGENT BUSINESS ASISTANCE <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although it may have been spoofed.
FROM MR EDWIN SNOWE SON INLAW AND CONFIDANT TO EX-PRESIDENT CHARLES TAYLOR. SPEAKER (HOUSE OF PALIAMENT) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA. I am Honourable Edwin Snowe, Son Inlaw and confidant to (Mr Charles Taylor Ex president Warlord and Rebel Leader) and Now Speaker House of Paliament Republic of Liberia . Mr Charles Taylor currently in Exile In nigerian was indicted by a UN-BACKED COURT and was flown to neighbouring SIERRE - LEONE for alledged crime against humanity. However, Having been Banned by the UNITED NATION from leaving Liberia, own any foreign account and offshore business as a result of my past association with MR CHARLES TAYLOR, I therefore contacted you hence the urgent need for you to help me secured the sum of FOURTY-FIVE MILLION UNITED STATE OF AMERICAN DOLLARS (US$45M) Secretly lodge with an offshore company. This said fund was earn from State Allocation, that was assigned to me by my father Inlaw (MR CHARLES TAYLOR) for the purchase of Armunition, shortly before he flew to exile on the request of President George W, Bush to prevent American invassion of my country which was once an American Colorny. Consequently, I have decided that 30% of the total sum for your earnest assistance in this business and the remaining 70%, you shall secure for me pending the expiration of my tenure in office and be able to travel out of my country. I humbly solicit your total cooperation to contact me without hesitation due to the urgency needed in this transaction via the undersign E-MAIL: email@example.com on receipt. While thanking you for your understanding, I am looking forward to your cooperation in great anticipations. Faithfully Yours, Mr Edwin Snowe SPEAKER HOUSE OF PALIAMENT REPUBLIC OF LIBERIA. Reply All E-mail To: firstname.lastname@example.org