You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "SOLICITING FOR YOUR URGENT ASSISTANCE" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 15 Dec 2006 02:34:42 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was John sesay <email@example.com >, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
My name is john sesay from Sierra Leone and I am 23 years of age. My parents died during the rebel attack in my city makeni.And I was also shut in my stomach by the rebel, before the death of my dad, he was a successful business man who is into the sales of gold and diamond overseas. The sum of 15 million was deposited in a security company in EUROPE which he acquired from his sales, But right now as the senior son of my parents and also the next of kin i have the right to make claim or introduce someone to make claim of this funds on my behalf because of the fact that i cant stand and allow the government to know that i have such money with the security firm in their country and also for the fact that i am a refugee i will not be allowed to handle such funds and if they know about it the funds might be confisticated. Friends and uncles of my dad are suppose to be the ones to help me out of this but because they have betrayed the trust i laid on them by handling my parents wealth back in my country to the government in order to get their share which they really got living me and my younger brother with nothing, so i decided to seek for assistance abroad to help me out. This is why I am drafting you this mail to seek for your assistance in helping me to clear this fund abroad, I want you to be my beneficiary/representative and also my investment manager so that you can help me make claims and as well invest this money for me. I have decided to give you 25% out of the total amount ($15,000.000.00). While the rest will be mine, which I plan to use in improving me and my younger brothers educational background. I also hope you can assist my younger brother to leave Africa by getting him a visa to join me over here after you have collected the money. I know this mail might come to you as a surprise, but I don't have a choice and I want you to assist me by being my manager and also give us a good education which we couldn't afford since the death of our both parents. If you are ready to assist me, please get back to me as soon as you receive this email and I will forward you with all the necessary information's and documents regarding this proposal. I am soliciting for your assistance towards helping me transfer this fund (US$15 Million) into your account for investment purpose possibly in your company. Alternatively 25% 0f the total amount shall be paid to you as commission for the assistance offered to me and i shall reclaimed the remaining 75%.If you can render your assistance please mail to firstname.lastname@example.org other hand send me your full name, telephone and fax number so that i can introduce you to the security as my beneficiary, after that you should then arrange your bank details and make preparation to meet me here, then we shall change/endorse necessary documents and have the money transferred into your account i shall then travel to your country and have our 75% relocated. right now i am finically handicap and i was helped out of my country to europe by a Rev. father of a catholic church who knew exactly how things are going on with me in my country, I am seeking a refugee in europe, so please get back to me as soon as possible. I am hoping to hear from you soon. Please do not let me down or turn away from me, I am begging you in God's name. With your consequence reply i will give you my contact telephone number and residence address. Waiting for your urgent response Thank you and remain bless. john sesay