here Scam Email: URGENT PROPOSAL from yawosamaafo22@adinet.com.uy | Scamdex

The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  URGENT PROPOSAL
From:  "yawosamaafo22@adinet.com.uy" <yawosamaafo22@adinet.com.uy>
Date:  Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:01:03 -0800

A Scam Email with the Subject "URGENT PROPOSAL" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Fri, 22 Dec 2006 19:01:03 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "yawosamaafo22@adinet.com.uy" <yawosamaafo22@adinet.com.uy>, although it may have been spoofed.


Dear friend,
How is your family? hope all of you are fine, if so splendid. Yaw 

Osafo-Maafo is my name and former Ghanaian minister of finance. 
Although I 

was sacked by President John Kufuor on 28 April 2006 for the fact I 
signed 

$29 million book publication contract with Macmillan Education 
without 

reference to the Public Procurement Board and without Parliamentary 

approval. 
You can read more on this web page 

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/artikel.php?
ID=103713
Right now, I am being probed because of it. As a matter of fact, $15 
million 
part of the money was lodged into  security company in Spain, were the 
funds 

is been deposited. the money will be  released to you for investment. 
I 

would like you to give this a highly confidential approach. Any 
question you 

wish to ask concerning this deal, do not delay to ask.
 
Presently I do not need any telephone discussion for safety, the 
moment I 

hear from you, my lawyer will contact you.
If you are interested in this proposal reply me via my private Email 

address: yawosafoma@aol.com or yawosafo_ma@excite.com

NOTE: WHAT I AM REQUESTING FROM YOU IS: (1) TO BE MY SILENT PARTNER 
AND 

RECEIVE THE MONEY. (2) PROVIDE A BANK ACCOUNT UNDER YOUR CONTROL TO 
WHICH 

THE MONEY WILL BE REMITTED. (3)RECEIVE THE FUNDS IN YOUR ACCOUNT, TAKE 
OUT 

YOUR COMMISSION AND KEEP THE REST OF THE MONEY UNTIL I DELIGATE TO YOU 
ON 

WHAT TO DO AFTER THE TRANSFER IS COMPLETED. 
  MY PROPOSAL IS THAT AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE FUNDS, IT WOULD BE SHARED 
AS 

FOLLOWS: 
(1) 20% TO YOU AS COMMISSION, WHILE THE REMAINING 80% BELONGS 
TO MYSELF. YOU WILL BE FREE TO TAKE OUT YOUR COMMISSION IMMEDIATELY 
AFTER 

THE FUNDS HIT YOUR ACCOUNT.

 I wait your response.
My regards,
Mr. Yaw Osafo-Maafo.


Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017