You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Urgent Reply" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 22 Jul 2007 23:56:05 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "Hang Seng Bank Ltd." <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
My Dear I am contacting you in regards to a business transfer of a huge sum of money from a deceased account. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day. I decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction. PROPOSITION; I discovered an abandant sum of $24.5M(TWENTY FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers who died along with his entire family. Since his death, none of his next-of-kin or relations has come forward to lay claims to this money as the heir. I cannot release the fund from his account unless someone applies for claim as the next-of-kin to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines. Upon this discovery, I now seek your permission to have you stand as a next of kin to the deceased as all documentations will be carefully worked out by me for the funds $24.5M(TWENTY FOUR MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) to be released in your favour as the beneficiary's next of kin.It may interest you to note that I have secured from the probate an order of madamus to locate any of deceased beneficiaries. Please acknowledge receipt of this message in acceptance of my mutual business endeavour by furnishing me with the following; 1. Your Full Names and Address. 2. Direct Telephone and Fax numbers. 3.Your Occupaction. 4.Company names. 5.Your age and status. These requirements will enable me file a letter of claim to the appropriate departments for necessary approvals in your favour before the transfer can be made. I shall be compensating you with 40% percent on final conclusion of this project, while the rest 60% percent shall be for me. Your share stays with you while the rest shall be for me for investment purposes in your country.If this proposal is acceptable by you, do not take undue advantage of the trust I have bestowed in you. waiting to hear from you urgent. Regards to your family Peter Wong. FROM THE DESK OF:MR.PETER WONG, HANG SENG BANK LTD HONG KONG.