You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "Good day to you," and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 14 Nov 2007 16:09:51 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was "steve morgan" <Ginny908@xspedius.net>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.
Good day to you, My name is Steven Morgan and I work with the finance house here in the Netherlands. I found your address through my countries international Web directory. During our last meeting and examination of the bank accounts here in the Netherlands, my department found a dormant accountwith an enormous sum of US$ 6,500,000.00 (Six million five hundred thousand USdollar) which was deposited by late Mr. Williams from England. Before is death he transferred the sum of US$6,500,000.00 (Six million five hundred thousand US dollar) to a bank here in Netherlands. From our investigation he had no beneficiary or next of kin to claim these funds. Because of our financial house regulations only one foreigner can stand as next relatives or next of kin. The request of a foreigner as a next of kin is base on the fact that the depositor was a foreigner and some body in the Netherlands can not stand as the next of kin. On behalf of my colleagues, I need your permission as the next relatives or next of kin of our deceased customer, so that the funds can be released and transferred to your account. We need a foreign account, which could not be noticeable in the time of the transfer. I still work at the financial house and that?s the actual reason that I need a second party or person, to stand and work with me and apply to the bank here in the Netherlands as the next of kin. At the end of this transaction, I want you to put aside 60% for me and my colleagues and the rest 40% for yourself for standing as the next of kin and also providing a reliable account. I have in my possession all the necessary documents to have this transaction carried out successfully. Further information will be provided upon the receipt of your prompt response and I shall give you a call for further clarification. We do not have too much time and I want you to know that there is no risk involved and I fear that without your assistance everything will be lost. Because of the privacy kindly reply to my private email address; firstname.lastname@example.org with the following data: Complete name, Address, Telephone Fax number. Thanks. Best regards, Steve Morgan email@example.com