+226 78 05 33 00
Please do not be surprised to receive this mail from someone relatively unknown to you.
With due respect, trust and humility, I write you this proposal, which I believe would be of great interest to you. I find your contact while I was doing private research on the Internet for a reliable and capable foreign partner that will assist me and my family .That is why I contacted you. Please view this site below:
My name is. William Nyerere, from Tanzania. I am the Son of the Late President of Tanzania, Mwalimu Julius K.Nyerere, who died on Thursday 14th October 1999. My father used his position then to make for him and us some fortune. My father died after a protracted illness.
I was studying overseas when my father died and I was forced to return for the funeral. His attorney notified me and my family about my father's WILL with his CHAMBERS. When we were going through the will, we discovered that my late father had used his position then to make some money, which he brilliantly transferred and deposited it with a private Security Company here in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso, He deposited this consignment as valuables.
The Security Company does not know that this consignment contains cash money, except the attorney and my family.
The said security company has different helping affiliates via diplomat means in some countries such like: London, Indonasia, Maleysia Philippians Holland and Dubai. The amount is Forty-Three Million, United States Dollars only (USD 43 MILLION).
However, my aim of contacting you is to help us and take this sum into your nominated account in your country or any other part of the world.
Secondly, you will also help us look for a profitable investment overseas because we don't have knowledge of international investments. As a result of our present situation, we won't be able to conclude this transaction alone. If you are interested in helping us out, try to indicate your interest in helping us, not forgetting to include e.g.
Your Company name and Address if any
1) Full Names:……………..
4) Address (postal and Physical):
5) 1,2 Page of your int passport (Not necessary)
6) Drivers Licence
7) Telephone and Fax (mobil,private,direct line): for easier communication.
I will then furnish you with more details. We have mutually agreed to compensate you with 35% of the total sum for your assistance, 15% for expenses in the course of the transaction. Then the remaining 50% will remain for my family and me, which you will help us invest.
Kindly go through this sites to know me more:
Be informed that this transaction needs utmost trust and confidentiality.
Note also that the transaction attracts no risk on your side hence all the modalities for safe, smooth and successful transaction have been arranged by us (the family). Looking forward to receiving your urgent call via my private telephone number below.
Hon. William Nyerere
Tel/00226 78 05 33 00
Get news, entertainment and everything you care about at Live.com. Check it out!