The Scamdex Scam Email Archive - Advance Fee Fraud/419 o

Subject:  Can we Belive in You ?.
From:  Sgt: John1881 <sgt.John1881@americansoldier.org.us>
Date:  Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:05:02 -0700

A Scam Email with the Subject "Can we Belive in You ?." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sat, 17 Mar 2007 19:05:02 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was Sgt: John1881 <sgt.John1881@americansoldier.org.us>, although it may have been spoofed.


Good day,
My name is Sgt John Fletcher ,  an American soldier  Serving in the military of the 1st Armored
Division in Iraq,during our search we discovered some US$55 Million dollars in cash hidden in a 
Warehouse belonged to Saddam Hussien's family.  mostly in 100 dollar bills.

Ref - http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

We want to move this money to you,so that you may invest it for us and keep our share for 
banking.We will take 60%, my partner and I. You take the other 40%. no strings attached, just help 
us move it out of Iraq, Iraq is a warzone. We plan on using diplomatic courier and shipping the 
money out in one large silver box, using diplomatic immunity.

If you are interested I will send  you the full details, my job is to find a good partner that we 
can trust and that will assist us. Can I trust you? When you receive this letter,kindly send me an 
e-mail to (sgt.john1881@yahoo.com) signifying your interest including your most confidential 
telephone/fax numbers for quick communication also your contact details. This business is risk 
free. The box can be shipped out in 48hrs.

Respectfully,


Sgt: John Fletcher




Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017
fro 2016 to 2017 2016 2017