I got your email address through search in the Internet.I hope in the name of ALLAH that I have the right person who will assist me. I want to transfer money for investment into your country as such I would like to make contact with people like you residing in that country for assistance Note,the funds are already with a security company ,which also has branches in Europe and America for safe keeping. If you are willing to assist me.You will help me collect the funds from the Security Company as I cannot travel out from iraq at the moment because of certain conditions which I will explain to you if we work
together(my travelling documents are not yet complete).
The fall of Saddam Hussein has brought destruction / Hell to our great country and everything is practically difficult now and opportuinities are closing up,the new government is trying to frustrate our businesses. Please if you accept this offer of assistance you are required to give me your Name, age, occupation, address also enclosing your telephone fax numbers. What I now need from you are as follows:
1. You should travel to the Security Company to secure the funds in cash on my behalf and open a Bank account in your country for me with the credentials i will give you.
2. You will be entitled to 30% of the total sum involved for your assistance.
3. As soon as you confirm to me by e-mail your readiness to travel to the Security Company, I will send the PIN code number of the consignment to you and also the security Company's information.
4. I will also most importantly know if you have the apprioprate travel documents and send to me your travelling documents for my proceedings over here.
5. Please note that this project is 100% risk free but you must keep it very secret and confidential with strong assurance that you will not let me down at all.I expect your prompt reply.
Reply to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Abdullah Gh Al-qassab
What Is This?This Email with the Subject "Assalam-o-Alaikum" was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 26 Sep 2007 15:40:16 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "ABDULLAH GH AL-QASSAB" <email@example.com>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.