You are invited to take part in the DiversityBusiness 8th annual "Top Small Businesses in America" program. This year's program will determine the:
The awards are based on annual sales volume. This marks the 8th year for this massive national data collection effort.
- Top 500 Small Businesses in the United States
- Top 500 Women Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 500 Diversity Owned Businesses in the United States
- Top 500 Emerging Businesses in the United States (Businesses under $ 1 million in annual gross sales)
- Top 50 Small Owned Businesses in each State
- Top 50 Women Owned Businesses in each State
- Top 50 Diversity Owned Businesses in each State
To participate, businesses must register their business profile at DiversityBusiness Business Awards Registration by September 30, 2007.
All Small, Women, Disabled, and Diversity owned businesses are encouraged to register. Last years winners received enormous recognition and exposure for their companies.
DiversityBusiness is the nation's largest and most comprehensive online resource center for Small, Women and, Minority owned businesses and large procurement organizations. It is a membership-based exchange platform that facilitates contacts and communication, streamlines business processes and provides vital business news and information. Launched in 1999, DiversityBusiness with over 30,000 members is the largest organization of diversity-owned businesses throughout the United States that
provide goods and services to Fortune 1000 companies, government agencies and colleges and universities. The site has gained national recognition and has won numerous awards for its content and design.
To participate, businesses must register their business profile by September 30, 2007 at DiversityBusiness Business Awards Registration
Director Business Development