The Scamdex Scam Email Archive

From:  mail info <>
Date:  Sun, 13 May 2007 07:20:36 -0700

You are viewing an Email identified as a Scam, It has the Subject "CAN I TRUST YOU" and it was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Sun, 13 May 2007 07:20:36 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was mail info <>, although that address was probably spoofed. It is recommended that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you will expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.

I have an urgent and very confidential business proposition for you. On December 6th, 2002, an Atlanta physician, Mr. George Brumley Jr made a numbered time (fixed) deposit for twelve calendar months valued at $7,500,000.00(Seven Million Five hundred thousand US dollars) at my branch. Upon maturity, we sent a routine notification to his forwarding address but got no reply. After a month, we sent a reminder. Eventually, we discovered from his contract employer that Mr. George had died. Further investigations conducted by me indicated that he neither left a WILL nor a contactable next of kin or a relation in his entire official document, including his bank deposit information with us.
You can confirm the genuineness of the deceased death by clicking on this website:
This amount is still available in my branch, and rolls over with interest every year. Nobody has and will ever come forward to claim this money. According to our Country?s Law, at the expiration of 5 (five) years, this money will be reverted to the Ownership of the Government, which in turn will end up in the hands of some very corrupt and unscrupulous Government Officials. Consequently, as manager of bills and exchange at the foreign remittance Department  Standard Bank, my proposal is that, I will like you to stand in as his next of kin, so that this old man?s fruit of labor does not get into the hands of uncaring Government Officials. There are legions of less privileged people all over the world for whom a meal is like paradise. I feel that other than allowing this money to disappear, it will be more useful and beneficial to give it out to charitable Organizations.
I need your assistance to stand in as his next of kin and claim this money. The process is simple. According to my enquiries from attorneys, all that is required to claim this money is a letter of ADMINISTRATION from the probate registry of the Federal High Court. An attorney will apply with your name as the next of kin. A letter of administration will be issued within Five (5) working days. This letter will enable the attorney apply to claim this money on your behalf, which would then be transferred to you into a foreign account which you will provide. I wish to point out that I want 40% of this money to be shared among the charity Organizations, while the remaining 60% is shared equally between us.
This proposition is entirely risk free. A good attorney would provide expert services while I will use my position in the bank to guarantee the successful execution of this transaction.
 If you are interested, please get back to me via this security email  and you can also call me on my private line (ANY TIME) on +34 638 728 718. I will also need your private telephone and fax numbers ? for confidentiality and easy communication, so please do not fail to include them in your return message.
Please observe utmost confidentiality, and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us. I will also require your assistance towards investing my share in your Country.
I look forward to your anticipated cooperation.
Mr. Age Hermansen

In 5 Schritten zur eigenen Homepage. Jetzt Domain sichern und gestalten!    
Nur 3,99 EUR/Monat!  

Since you’re here …
we have a small favour to ask. More people are visting Scamdex and Scamalot than ever but advertising revenues are falling fast and we have no 'product' to sell. And unlike many informational websites, we haven’t put up a paywall or membership barrier – we want to keep our site as open as we can. So you can see why we need to ask for your help. Scamdex/Scamalot websites takes a lot of time, money and hard work to keep running. We do this because we hate to see our fellow humans getting scammed out of their hard-earned money by low-lives.
Consider switching off your AdBlocker (if you use one) or contributing directly by one of the links below. Thank you for reading!
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019
fro 2016 to 2019 2016 2017 2018 2019