Adonoi Chambers, Solicitors & Advocates, Notary Public # 23 karimu Street, Lagos, Nigeria. Good Day, I crave your indulgence to kindly attend to this mail in good faith. I do not mean any disrespect by approaching you through this medium, It is due to the urgency of the matter. My name is Igwe, Igwebuikem, a legal practitioner and the personal attorney to one Mark Sparling (now deceased), a national of your country herein-after refe red to as my client. My client late. Mark Sparling and his family were involved in a fatal auto crash along Ibadan/lagos expressway on 5th of November 2000. Unfortunately my client anhis family died in the fatal accident. In fact many of the accident victims were burnt to death. More reports on this issue can befoundin: archives. cnn.com/2000/WORLD/africa/11/06/crash.nigeria. death.reut/ My client an oil magnet working with Chevron Oil /Texaco Nigeria plc. had left behind a fixed deposit of Eleven Million Six Hundred Thousand United States Dollars (USD11.6) only with a Financial Institution. Just after the death of my client, the finance company contacted me as his attorney to provide his next of kin who should inhert this fortune. This according to them was in accordance with the Financial Institution's policy in such circumstances. Well since the death of my clien t and his entire family, I have made several enquiries through his embassy to locate any of my client's close or extended relatives but this exercise had all the years been unsuccessful. I had to inform the finance company about my fruitless effort in locating any of my client's close relatives. The Board of Directors of the company has just adopted a resolution and I wasmandated toprovide the next of kin for the payment of this money within the next 15-working days or forfeit the money as anunclaimed funds. The company had planned to invoke the abandoned property decree of 1994 to confiscate the funds after the expiration of the period of grace given to me After an investigation in the finance company, I found out that some of the Directors are planning to divert this funds into thier private accounts for their personal use and only want to use the beneficiary or next-of-kin excuse to achieve their nefarious onbjective. Well I have considered the options open to us very carefully and professionally too and I have decided to use a legal means to present you as the next of kin of my deceased client. This is legally possible and would be done in accordance with the laws of the federation. Consequently I seek your consent to be presented as the next of kin to the deceased since you are aforeigner. I have allvitial documents that would confer you the legal rights to make this claim and I will make them available to you so that the proceeds of this bank account valued at USD11.6 Million can be paid to you before it gets confiscated or declared claimable. Note that this transaction is 100% risk free. I do sincerely sympathtize the death of my client but I think it is unreasonable for his funds to be abandoned to the Federal Goverment of this country or some finance company directors. My aim is to retrieve this funds and for this singular reason I seek your assistance. Since I have not been able to locate the relatives of my deceased client for over four (4) years now and since no one has come for the claim I seek your consent once again to present you as the next of kin of the deceased. When we receive this money, it shall be shared between you and I in the ratio of 30:70. Whcih means you shall have 30% of the money while the remaining 70% shallbe mine. I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me immediately so that we can commence with the processing of the claim at once. For a smooth and unhindered processing of the claim please send the following information to me: Your Full Name(s), Address, Telephone and Fax (if any) Numbers. You can also send your complete banking information for the payment of the money. However this is optional as it is not required at this stage. Best Regards. Barr. Igwe Buikem Partner.
What Is This?This Email with the Subject "Adonoi Chambers," was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Wed, 14 Mar 2007 03:33:02 -0700 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam Email. The sender shows as "email@example.com" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, although that address was probably spoofed. We recommend that you do not attempt to contact any persons or organizations referenced in this email, as you may expose yourself to scammers and, at the very least, you will be added to their email address lists for spam purposes.