A Scam Email with the Subject "FROM BARRISTER RICHARD AKINJIDE." was received in one of Scamdex's honeypot email accounts on Mon, 18 Dec 2006 07:25:05 -0800 and has been classified as a Advance Fee Fraud/419 Scam. The sender was richardakin <email@example.com>, although it may have been spoofed.
Dearest, Please permit me to make your acquaintance in an informal manner. This is necessitated by my urgent need to reach a dependable and trustworthy foreign partner. This request may seem strange and unsolicited but I will crave your indulgence and pray that you view it seriously. I am Barrister Richard Akinjide senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN). I am the family attorney to late Sultan of Sokoto in person Alhaji Muhammadu Maccido, and his Senator son, Alhaji Badamasi Maccido He died of ADC Plane crash #737-2B7 crashed at the Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport, Abuja just moments after take off, killing 98 people on board on the 28th of October, 2006. may his gentle soul rest in perfect peace My client the Sultan of sokoto Alhaji Muhammadu Maccido, have some consignment Deposited at the Finance company in Accra-Ghana that contains raw cash in a Four metal trunk boxes worth about $48.5m ( Forty eight million five hundred thousand united states dollar) This fund was moved through diplomatic means to the security company in Accra-Ghana to avoid any trace of the fund as Sultan of sokoto. The security company does not know that the four metal trunk boxes deposited in their custody contains raw cash as it was declared to the firm as a PERSONAL EFFECT. As a family Attorney to the late sultan of sokoto, I have all the legal documents in my custody. Before the sudden death of my late client, he wrote a “WILL” that all his wealth should go to his only senator’s son Alhaji Badamasi Maccido, unfortunately, my client died with his only son and his wife and two of his grand children in the plane crash. At this juncture, I need a dependable/trustworthy partner to present to the security company as a next of kin to the late sultan of sokoto to enable us put claim to the consignment deposited at the finance company in Accra-Ghana hence I contacted you for the mutual benefit for both of us. For your assistance in this project, I will give you 25% of the principal amount while the remaining 75% will remain in your account for any lucrative investment you will introduce me into in your country. You can check this website to confirm the genuinely of the project in question: http://allafrica.com/stories/200610300549.html I am assuring you, that this project is 100% risk-free and has nothing to do with internet scam that is so rampant now on net. As one time attorney general of my country-Nigeria, I have my reputation to maintain in the society likewise your good self. This transaction demands absolute confidentiality. On no condition must you disclose it to anybody irrespective of your relation with the Person. Remember, “Loose lips sinks ship” You can contact me on my direct cell phone number for further discussion: +23480 773 766 20. or with my alternative email address: firstname.lastname@example.org As soon as I read from you, further details will be given to you. Yours sincerely, Barrister Richard Akinjide Senior advocate of Nigeria (SAN) ___________________________________________________________________________ HaCKeD By YHeRSoN_NSK ===NETSKULL-KLAN===